March 30 - April 30, 2020
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday - Friday
Subject to change as events progress with the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Hocking County Courthouse is closed to the public until further notice by the Sheriff under advisement by our County Health Commissioner.
- The Treasurer’s office will be accepting payments through the mail and online for taxes and sewer payments from customers.
- There is also a drop box on the parking lot side of the courthouse to drop off payments. The silver box is located on the handicap ramp and states on it PAYMENTS. This will be checked various times through the day.
- County agency employees are permitted into the courthouse to continue county business.
- All other information needed you may contact our office at our phone # 1-740-385-3517 , our
- Fax # 1-740-385-8236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you in any way that we can.
SAFETY FOR OUR WORKERS AND THE PUBLIC ARE OUR MAIN CONCERN DURING THIS TIME